To event overview
- Academic Events
"Young Scientists Training Programme" in MINT-fields
The "Young Scientists Training Program" was developed for high school students (11th to 13th grade).
With the "Young Scientists Training Programme" we would like to support young people who are interested in studying natural sciences and the academic field and enable them to participate in research processes at an early stage.
The language of instruction will be predominantly English.
All participants will be given a certificate of participation.
Come visit us! We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Simplified mathematical background
- Introduction to programming with Python and problem solving
- Conceptual quantum physics and applications of QM in technology
- Introduction to astronomy
- Advanced biological and environmental sciences
- Development of a research project
- Art and Science
- Geosciences: Excursion with Prof. Dr. Thomas Sterr