We’ll give you individual guidance regarding your degree choice. Here you’ll find out whom to contact, as well as application and admission details.
We’re delighted that you’ve chosen to study at our university and look forward to meeting you soon in person.
At SRH University Heidelberg, you and your skills are the main focus. Which is why our programmes are not subject to restricted entry (NC). Instead, our applicants are selected on an individual basis. To make the application process easier for you, we described the main steps below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our study advisors. Our Admission Office team is there to help you at all times.
7 steps away from your chosen degree programme
- The first step is to set up a personal non-binding account on the SRH Applicant Portal. You then apply for your chosen degree programme and upload all the relevant documents (including your higher education entrance qualification, your CV and your cover letter). Once we receive your application, we’ll send you a confirmation email.
- We now check to see whether your application meets the formal requirements. If you meet the admission requirements, we’ll invite you to an interview to get to know you personally.
- You’ll have a personal discussion with us. In some degree programmes, you may also be asked to complete a few exercises or take an admissions test. The interview usually takes place on campus, giving you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our facilities. However, we can also conduct your interview online by video conference.
- Did you pass the interview? Congratulations! You’ll now receive an acceptance letter and your study contract from us. Please sign the contract and return it to us.
- You then pay the registration fee and, if you come from a country outside the EU, the tuition fees for the first academic year. We’ll then send you your letter of acceptance.
- The next step involves enjoying our “Welcome Days" programme: during our orientation sessions at the beginning of your programme on 1 October or 1 April, you’ll get to know your fellow students, your school, your degree programme, the campus and many important parts of the university – as well as taking part in lots of fun elements.
- Now it’s time to start studying. We wish you every success and are delighted to have you with us!
Do you have any questions concerning the application process or admission requirements? Are you not sure what to study, or would like to know more about how to finance your studies? Our study advisors from the Admission Office will be happy to help you.