Your course content
What you will learn
Having acquired the key transferable skills required in the labour market, you will be able to act independently and successfully. You will be taught the theoretical foundations of international management and how to lead intercultural teams. You will also have the opportunity to apply these basic principles during our teaching/learning events and in exchange with our practice partners. You will learn the foundations of strategic management and social research (market research), and apply this theory to practical problems.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
With a clear focus on the management of international companies and on increasing labour mobility, completing this programme is the perfect way to start your career in a globalised world: in Germany, Europe, or on another continent. The knowledge acquired from an international study programme and the experience gained with your fellow students from all over the world will put you one step ahead of other applicants. If you are keen to implement your business model after graduation, our Founder Institute will support you.
After having successfully completed my Bachelor's at SRH, I enrolled in the International Management and Leadership Master's Degree. I enjoyed the many different courses and my fellow students all from different international backgrounds.
Student Tanmayee about her Master's thesis
I definitely had the opportunity to learn new things here that I didn’t know before. What I particularly appreciate is the motivation and support I received from my superiors, and the extremely interesting and innovative topic I worked on", says Tanmayee Jahagirdar about her Master's thesis at BOSCH in Stuttgart. What the International Management and Leadership Master's student worked on and what makes a good working student, also from BOSCH's point of view, can be read in the blog post written by business administration student Max Rudolf about Tanmayee:"The mindset to grow"
Join the faculties, International Office, and Admission Office in an online live session about the upcoming semester!Event
You are looking for a course to improve your Business German? You are in the final stages of your studies and need to prepare for interviews and work life in Germany? Join us for an intensive session on German for business life!Event
Curriculum International Management and Leadership (M.A.) Your curriculum
- Marketing and Sales Management 8
- Strategy 4
- Economics of Globalization 8
- Current Topic 4
- Business Research Methods 8
- Accounting 4
- Financial Management 8
- Leadership 8
- Operations Management 4
- Entrepreneurship 4
- Study abroad or 29
- Internship 30
- Master's thesis 30
- An undergraduate degree (with distinction – final grade 2.5 or better) with at least 180 ECTS credits, including a minimum of 40 ECTS credits in business subjects
- A personal interview as part of the selection process
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 80 / Duolingo Certificate 95 / PTE Academics 58, or a comparable test
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
770 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
Applicants from Non-EEA countries without permanent residence permit need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 EUR and must pay the first year’s tuition fee in advance. From the second year onwards the payments for the remaining years of study are due three months before the end of the period of study already paid for.
For more information and payment modalities, please refer to the current fee schedule (valid from 01.12.2020).
Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you to SRH University Heidelberg very soon.
There are no closing dates for application at our University. This is the application process:
- If you’re interested in our Master’s programme, simply send us your application online.
- If you encounter technical difficulties with the online application or have any questions about your application, your contact person Simin Chen will be happy to help you.
- If you meet the admission requirements, we’ll invite you to a selection interview
- If you pass the selection interview, we’ll send you the acceptance letter and the study contract
- You then sign the study contract and return it to us
- You pay the registration fee
- If you come from a non-EU country, you will pay your tuition fee one year in advance in addition to the registration fee. Further payments from the second year onwards are due three months before the period of study ends that you have already paid for.
- We then issue your letter of acceptance
- You take part in our Welcome Days – and then embark on your degree programme!