You have been a degree seeking student at SRH University Heidelberg for at least one year. You have found an internship and signed the internship contract within Europe? Then you are eligible for application for the Erasmus+ programme.
Your mobility funding Amount 2023/24
The Erasmus+ mobility funding for internships depends on the country group. Min. 2 – max. 12 months can be funded. You will get the Erasmus+ funding in 2 rates, 70 % shortly before your departure, 30 % after your return (after the completion of all formalities).
- Country group 1 – € 750 per month for studies in Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Norway, Sweden
- Country group 2 – € 690 per month for studies in Belgium, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus
- Country group 3 – € 640 per month for studies in Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Czech. Republic, Turkey, Hungary
Internships in UK cannot be funded anymore!
New: Top-ups for certain students:
The following top-ups are possible. They are for students who:
- “Travel green” (Travelling by train, bus or carpool). One-time top-up of 50 EUR.
- make an internship with their children – top-up 250 €/month
- have a degree of disability of min. 20 or a chronic disease which causes an increased financial demand (proof is required!) – top-up 250 €/month or we can make a so-called “Langantrag” for an additional funding of up to 15.000 € for real costs
- come from a non-academic family (both parents have never studied!) or students who have to work for their studies (attach the for “declaration of honour fewer opportunities to your application!) – top-up 250 €/month
There is no guarantee to Erasmus+ funding!
How to apply Get your documents ready
Before your internship abroad
As soon as you have your signed internship contract, please fill and submit the following documents (Download on the right side) to the International Office, Erasmus+ coordinator Iris Ulbrich. After max. 4 weeks you will get the 1st rate of your Erasmus+ funding:
- Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for traineeships before the mobility (with all 3 signatures: Internship coordinator of your faculty, internship coordinator of your receiving inistitution, your own signature.
- Erasmus+ Grant Agreement (agreement with your data, your account number and exact dates of your internship).
- Insurance declaration filled and signed.
- Take the 1st online language test (OLS) in the language which you have chosen within 4 weeks after you have received the mail with the link for it.
- Take care of your health, liability and accident insurance as these three insurances are obligatory for internships abroad! For questions you can refer to the International Office. We propose the combined insurance of DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) as this insurance covers almost all risks.
After beginning your internship abroad
- If there are any changes of your internship, please send the Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for Traineeships, during the Mobility with the signature of your guest institution to the Erasmus+ coordinator.
- Very important: During the last week at your guest institution let the total duration of your stay conirm by letting the Erasmus+ Confirmation Traineeship sign from the internship coordinator in your guest institution.
After the end of your internship abroad
- Send the Erasmus+ Confirmation Letter to the Erasmus+ coordinator Iris Ulbrich.
- Fill the „EU-Survey“ as soon as you have received the request for it by email.
- Take the 2nd online language test (OLS) as soon as you have received the request for it by email.
Please note that the SRH University Heidelberg is obliged by the DAAD/European Commission to collect personal data of all ERASMUS participants and to provide the European Commission with it. This procedure complies with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). By signing the Erasmus+ documents, you confirm that you are aware of and consent to this agreement.
Erasmus und Stipendien