Universities who participate in Erasmus+ must have an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE). The EU Commission has awarded this charter to SRH Heidelberg UAS for the programme generation of 2021 – 2027. The Erasmus Policy Statement (EPS) is a description of the strategies and goals of SRH University Heidelberg in view of Erasmus+ in the EU in the period of 2021-2027. The Erasmus programme promotes the mobility of students and HEI teaching and non-teaching staff within all EU programme countries. All Erasmus-funded students receive a monthly grant for doing part of their study at an Erasmus partner university of SRH Heidelberg UAS or a traineeship abroad in an Erasmus+ programme country.
All Erasmus-funded students receive a monthly grant for doing part of their study at an Erasmus partner university of SRH University Heidelberg or a traineeship abroad in an Erasmus+ programme country.
This is what you can do under Erasmus+:
- 3- to 12-month periods of study at an Erasmus+ partner university of SRH University Heidelberg (one period possible during the Bachelor’s programme, plus a second period at the Master’s stage)
- Exemption from tuition fees at the partner university
- Our International Office will help you with academic and organisational matters in preparation for your study abroad; once you are there, the partner university’s International Office will advise you.
- Free language courses before and/or during your studies
- Financial support
- Academic recognition of credits earned abroad
- Reimbursement of up to EUR 10,000 for additional costs for students with disabilities or for single parents with a child abroad.