SRH Hochschule Heidelberg
Zwei Studenten schauen lachend in die Kamera


Scholarships for international degree seeking students of SRH University Heidelberg

Logo Auswärtiges Amt, DAAD und Nationale Agentur

What is STIBET?

The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) funds with financial means from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (AA) the combined scholarship and support programme STIBET which serves for improved assistance and support for international students as well as for hospitable and performance-lifting surrounding conditions for international students at German universities.

The STIBET scholarships only for international students are a part of this programme. If you study in a Bachelor or Master degree at SRH University Heidelberg and if you comply with the requirements mentioned below you can apply.

There are 2 types of scholarships:

  1. Graduation scholarships (for study completion)
  2. Engagement scholarships

There is no legal claim to a STIBET scholarship.

Information about the application process and deadlines

The scholarships are offered every year. In 2024 you can apply from April 1 to May 31.

  1. For a graduation scholarship you can only apply during the last 12 months of your studies at SRH University Heidelberg. Prerequisite for this scholarship is that you show outstanding academic achievements and the successful graduation is to be expected within 12 months, i.e. : before June 1, of the following year.
  2. For an engagement scholarship you can only apply after min. 1 year of studies at SRH University Heidelberg. Prerequisite for this scholarship is special engagement in the international context of SRH university Heidelberg such as supporting fellow students, help at events or social engagement in and outside SRH University Heidelberg.
  3. Only students who are present in Germany from April 1 – July 15, 2024 can apply. 

The total scholarship amount is presumably max. EUR 750/month  for 3 to 4 months.

Applications must be submitted via our scholarship portal. Please add the following documents to your application (as an upload):

  1. CV/Resume
  2. Currents transcript of records (not older than 1 March of the relevant year)
  3. Copy of passport including residence permit
Your contact

We are happy to help you!