Do you feel at home in the world? The global perspective of the degree in International Business opens up international career opportunities.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- 6 Semesters
- Full time
- 180 ECTS
- only winter semester
- without NC
- winter semester
- stay abroad
Your course content What you will learn
Our degree programme International Business offers not only the content comparable to the German bachelor programme but on top provides you with intercultural competences, and precious experiences abroad: Your semester abroad will not only boost your foreign language(s) – for many students it is an experience echoing throughout their whole life. At times, important networks and contacts are built which are valuable for your future career. The integrated semester abroad at one of our partnering universities also offers you a very wide range of interesting topics to specialize in the academic area of your interest.
With an elective from the end of the second year, you also have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge in one of the following areas:
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
By completing this programme, you will acquire the qualifications required to gain a foothold in industrial or service companies, both at home and abroad. You will then be able to work in areas such as human resources, marketing and sales or corporate communications. Alternative career paths include market research institutes, advertising agencies, consultancies, tax and audit firms, banks and insurance companies.
Curriculum International Business (B.A.) Your curriculum
Business Administration I8
Business Administration II6
Skills and Tools6
Introduction to Accounting6
Applied Business Mathematics6
Cost and Performance Accounting6
Management Information Systems6
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
Admission requirements Our requirements
You can be admitted to study at SRH University Heidelberg if
- you have a general higher education entrance certificate (Abitur), a subject-specific higher education entrance qualification (fachgebundenes Abitur) or an entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife),
- or you can demonstrate at least two years of vocational training and a minimum of three years’ professional experience, and have passed an aptitude test,
- and you have additionally passed our selection process.
English language proficiency:
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 80
- Duolingo Certificate 120
- PTE Academics 58
- or a comparable test
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
750 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR (Prices apply only to students from the European Economic Area).
Applicants from Non-EEA countries without permanent residence permit need to pay a tuition fee of 5,100 EUR per semester + one-time registration fee of 1,000 EUR and must pay the tuition fees for one semester in advance. From the second semester onwards the payments for the remaining semesters of study are due six weeks before the end of the period of study already paid for. The payments have to be done semesterwise.
For more information and payment modalities, please refer to the current fee schedules (valid from 01.04.2023):
Fees schedule EEA students
Fees schedule non-EEA students
Apply now Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you to SRH University Heidelberg very soon.
There are no closing dates for application at our University. This is the application process:
- If you’re interested in our Bachelor’s programme, simply send us your application online.
- If you encounter technical difficulties with the online application or have any questions about your application, your contact person Sarah Grabe will be happy to help you.
- If you meet the admission requirements, we’ll invite you to a selection interview
- If you pass the selection interview, we’ll send you the acceptance letter and the study contract
- You then sign the study contract and return it to us
- You pay the registration fee
- If you come from a non-EU country, you will pay your tuition fee one semester in advance in addition to the registration fee. From the second semester onwards the payments for the remaining semesters of study are due six weeks before the end of the period of study already paid for.
- We then issue your letter of acceptance
- You take part in our Welcome Days – and then embark on your degree programme!
Please note that special conditions apply to applicants from some countries:
From 1st of November 2022, applicants from India will be required to have their documents verified by the Academic Evaluation Centre New Delhi (APS-India) before applying for a visa. After successful verification you will receive a certificate which allows you to initiate the visa process. Please note that the verification process at APS-India is expected to take approximately 4 weeks. We recommend that you apply for the APS certificate at the same time as you apply to SRH University Heidelberg. For more information, go to the APS-India website: www.aps-india.de
The People’s Republic of China
The procedure of the Academic Evaluation Centre of the Cultural Section at the German Embassy in Bejing (Akademische Prüfstelle – APS) must have been successfully completed before you apply. The centre checks documents for authenticity and conducts interviews. The original APS certificate must be enclosed with the application documents. For more information, go to the APS website at: www.aps.org.cn.
Please note that you don’t need to complete the APS procedure if you apply for our 3+1 programmes.
The Academic Evaluation Centre of the German Embassy in Hanoi has been checking the university entrance qualifications of Vietnamese applicants since 2007. The procedure includes checking the submitted written documents as well as an interview with the applicant. An original copy of proof of successful completion of this process, the APS certificate, must be enclosed with the application documents.